Terms and conditions
The licensing of our typefaces and use of this website (https://novatypefoundry.com/) is governed by these Website Terms.
Price and payments
- The prices offered on this website are inclusive of VAT or any relevant applicable local tax.
- The relevant prices shall be shown in Euro (EUR).
- Our payment options are Credit Card and PayPal.
We strongly recommend that you check your order summary carefully before proceeding to payment. Due to the digital nature of the Font Software, no refunds or exchanges will be given after the purchase is completed.
All purchases are governed by the EULA, available here.
Font Software may be updated occasionally. Our typeface may be improved or expanded, and possible problems fixed. Any update for the fonts you have purchased will appear on your personal account page.
- We do not collect any personal information when you visit this website unless you choose to create an account with us. The register form is the only place you can supply information, and that is all the information we keep. We don’t collect any other information while you browse our website.
- The personal information you provide us when creating an account, can be updated or corrected by you on your personal page, except for your name which is the license owner name when you buy a license. When you choose to delete your account, all your information we have from you will be deleted, except the information we are required to keep under applicable law.
Last updated: November 2020